Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a whirlpool washer duet front loader model #GHW9200LW

Customer Question

I have a whirlpool washer duet front loader model #GHW9200LW when start starts to fill with wAter, hear door lock then time light starts blinking after a bit , then after again washer starts filling then light starts blinking does this for a few times then starts beeping and F06 comes up. Cannot cancel unless I unplug machine and then plug in again. Tried unplugging for quite a while still comes up blinking time after starts on any cycle. Have looked that F06 is motor related. Whenever before I had F06 come up it was because something got into the bottom catch tube were the water drains out so I would just clean out that but this time nothing was in it. What should I do. I am mechanically inclined replaced the whole drum on this washer over a year and a half ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Unfortunately F06 is related to the motor, but it's not a problem with the motor itself. It means that your motor control board isn't reading the tachometer on the motor and the motor control board mounted to the floor below the tub will need to be replaced if all the wires are plugged in securely between the motor and the motor control board. Below is a link to the control board you'd need to order and replace for your model number. CLICK HERE for motor control board We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?