Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

How can i turn off the cancel drain button when i press

Customer Question

how can i turn off the cancel drain button when i press it the lock button comes on
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
To start, to the right of the "Delay Hours" button is the control lock button. Press and hold the Control Lock button for 5 seconds to see if the control lock will remove and the dishwasher will work like normal. If not, then flip the breaker off to the dishwasher and see if the electronics will reset. If that doesn't work, the touch control panel has just failed and will need to be ordered and replaced. Below is a link to the part you'd need to order for your model. CLICK HERE for control panel We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?