Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Our dometic DM2652RBX works intermittently, I have changed

Customer Question

Our dometic DM2652RBX works intermittently, I have changed the the control board and it worked for a day or two than quit. It would work on propane but now seems to not work all the time either, I turned it on again this weekend on electricity and it worked??
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Intermittent issues can be very difficult to diagnose, especially with these style refrigerators. A restricted vent could cause issues, so I would clean the vent out very well. Also, has the unit been run when it was not level? If so, you may have crystallized particles of the protectant in the cooling system that could be causing issues.