Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

How do I install refer. door gasket on model 50593003

Customer Question

how do I install refer. door gasket on model 50593003
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
So your gasket is quite difficult to install I'm sorry to say. To remove the old gasket, you just grab it and pull it straight out away from the center of the door because it's sandwiched between the front door frame and the inner door liner. Just pull it out all the way around. To install the gasket you need to wedge it between the inner door liner and the outer door and below is a video that shows you how to this. Watch the 2nd style they show you in the video at 1:26, this is the style of gasket you have on your refrigerator which you'll need to re-install. CLICK HERE for video We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?