Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a kenmore refridgerator 795 77302600 the temperature

Customer Question

I have a kenmore refridgerator 795 77302600 the temperature sensor keeps rising up and binging. Now it says off.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
OFF means that your refrigerator thinks you are pushing the "up" button for the temperature which is why you keep hearing it binging and why the temperature keeps raising. You're going to need to order and replace the touch control pad to fix this issue because the touchpad is failing and thinks you're pushing it when you're not. Below i s a link to the part you'll need to order for your model. CLICK HERE for touch control panel We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?