Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I've got an older Bosch dishwasher that's not cleaning

Customer Question

Hi, I've got an older Bosch dishwasher that's not cleaning properly. I've cleaned filters and now want to remove washer so I can check eater supply hose. There are torx screws in sides and when I loosen them they don't actually come out completely. Are they supposed to stay in? I've taken the two vertical screws that hold it to counter out but still can't remove it. Hints?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The only screw are on the top, they screw to the underside of the counter top. The legs may need to be raised to allow the cabinet to pull forward. The legs are accessed by removing the access panel from below the door.