Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Icemaker drips water into ice bin. Also, too many ice cubes seem to c

Customer Question

Icemaker drips water into ice bin. Also, too many ice cubes seem to clump together.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
If water is dripping from the icemaker, you'll need to order and replace part number WR30X10093. That is the icemaker itself and if the unit is is dripping then it's not sealing up properly and would need to be replaced. That also explains the ice cubs clumping together since water drips into the bin so just replace the icemaker and that should fix both issues if they are related. Below is a link to the icemaker you'd need to order for your model. It only takes about 15 minutes to replace. CLICK HERE for icemaker We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.