Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a kitchen aid dishwasher KUDS01DJSS0 serial number

Customer Question

Hi I have a kitchen aid dishwasher KUDS01DJSS0 serial number FM0446208 The cycles light wouldn't come but the options lights worked. The start button would not work either. I just turned off all the brakers. After that just the normal button came on and continues to flash but the dishwasher will not turn on can you suggest what needs to be done.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Good morning! My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your dishwasher today. Unfortunately this is a failed touch control panel. When some of the buttons didn't work and others did, that was your first symptom. The flashing normal indicator light is the error code which tells you the touch control panel has failed and the entire touch control panel will need to be replaced to resolve this issue I'm sorry to say so below is a link to the touch control panel you'll need to order for your model. CLICK HERE for touch control panel We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?