Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Oven went out on a Kenmore range model 790.46789901. none of

Customer Question

oven went out on a Kenmore range model 790.46789901. none of the control panel lights come on. power is ok into range.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
If you're certain you're getting 220 volts to the oven at the back terminal block where the power cord connects to the oven, then your display board itself has failed I'm sorry to say. This oven doesn't have any fuses or cut outs that will stop the display from illuminating so if the display is blank and the oven is getting 220 volts, your display board has shorted out and would need to be replaced. Below is a link to the display board you'd need to order for your model and it costs about $135 or so. The part is all plug and play so if you're handy you can definitely replace it yourself. CLICK HERE for display board We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?