Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Daewoo frontload washer 1353sc and I am

Customer Question

Hello!
I have a Daewoo frontload washer 1353sc and I am having problems with the detergent system. It flashes "No det" and does not wash my clothes with detergent. I have already filled the dispensers with detergent, bleach and softener and still it doesn't detect anything. Could you please help me out with this?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The most likely to be causing the misreading of the dispensers is a poor connection in the sensor circuit. Can you remove the top of the machine and remove each connector on the controller, one at a time, then reset back into place and see if the error message goes away? Of course, make sure the machine is unplugged before doing so.