Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a 1200lrim double door refrig. I recently had the required

Customer Question

i have a 1200lrim double door refrig. I recently had the required recall for the stack temp sensor. Then immediately the refrig would not cool down in a timely fashion (48hrs) took it back to technician and he determined that the thermostat was bad, replaced it. Ran the refrig for 36 hours and it cooled down well, worked great. Then all of a sudden it has shut off completely, no power on the front panel, nothing. went to the rear of refrig and a little red lite was on the new part that they installed as recall. ( I think that was the part) has a wire going to the stack. Was has gone wrong now. I havent been able to use the camper because it spending all its time in repair shop. any ideas???
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The thermal protector has opened. It can be reset in the field, see the URL below.
http://www.arprv.com/troubleshoot-norcold-recall.html