Whrlp Master Tech
Whrlp Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician
Experience:  30 years Appliance Field 15 yr with Whirlpool Corp. 9 yrs Whirlpool Technical Assistance Line
16832328

I have a Whirlpool WFW95hexw2 front-loading automatic washer

Customer Question

I have a Whirlpool WFW95hexw2 front-loading automatic washer purchased 1/7/2012.
The button 'Control Lock (press and hold for 3 seconds) is flashing.
How do I stop/cancel this function as I believe somebody accidentally bumped this button.
I find nothing in the Use & Care Guide and I cannot do any laundry.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello from JA My name is***** will be glad to assist you today. I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 34 Years, and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 60,000 phone and internet repairs under my belt.ok to unlock the control doe just what it says press and hold it for 3 seconds to unlock or lock the control board .And that info is on page 5 of your use and care booklet.http://www.whirlpool.com/digitalassets/MLPDF/Use%20and%20Care%20Guide%20-%20W10254493.pdf