Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Inglis Citation nrs 37081 and i need the order of

Customer Question

I have a Inglis Citation nrs 37081 and i need the order of the fuses
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The main power usually comes into the range, through a thermal protector on the back, and then, if equipped, a fuse near the electronics. I cannot locate your model, can you post a picture of the wiring and fuses you are questioning and also double check the model number, please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The range is over 25 years old and is not worth fixing. I went out and bought a new one yesterday. Thank you for your trouble
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
I understand and would agree with the decision to replace it. Take care, thank you.