Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My Maytag Maxima MCT washer stop with door lock flashing and

Customer Question

My Maytag Maxima MCT washer stop with door lock flashing and code F06-E02 was flashing
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The F6 E2 error means there is a communication issue between the User Interface boards and the Main Control Board. Most often times, it is caused by a poor connection. With the machine unplugged, remove each connector, one at a time, from the controls and then reset them back to the boards. Any change after all connectors have been secured?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your response but I have already read the manual on this code, checked all the connections and still want work. where do we go from here. Thanks jerry
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
If you have verified connections are good, it is either a failure of the main Central Control Unit or the User Interface board. There is no way to determine with 100% certainty but the high voltage CCU fails way more than the User Interface. I would replace that control. The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY! Control <----- CLICK HERE FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!