Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Heavy and rinse light and beeping kitchen aid dishwasher d

Customer Question

heavy and rinse light and beeping kitchen aid dishwasher drawers
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! That error indicates a fill error. If you are certain the water is on to the machine, the fill valve may be faulty. Are both drawers showing the same fault? If so, you more likely have an issue with the water supply from your home.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It definitely fills. the problem is ...the d/w wont drain. the top drawer works fine. I have tried pulling the drawer out...and ensuring that the hoses arent kinked. The top d/w drains fine into the disposal. the bottom doesnt. Im stumped.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
there are no faults on the top d/w.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Okay, so the valve for the lower drawer will likely need to be replaced. Is this something that you would do yourself? There is a fair amount of disassembly required.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I probably will try- there can only be so many pieces right ? Ha
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
The valve is shown as number 18 in the diagram at the link below. CLICK HERE The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY! Water Inlet Valve <----- CLICK HERE FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL The service manual for your machine is available at the link below. It may come in handy! CLICK HERE