John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a new Whirlpool French Door Refridgerator model

Customer Question

Hello. I have a new Whirlpool French Door Refridgerator model WRX735SDBM. The external led display started to beep and flash on and off every 2-3 seconds. There is a clicking sound on the inside afterwards as if the unit wants to turn on. I am not able to dispense any ice cubes or water from the unit as well. Any idea as to what this "error" may be and how to fix it? Thank you
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had tried flipping the circuit breaker. Now after 15 minutes I have a "PO" error code with a red X and it says "confirm". After I hit confirm, this does not remedy the problem and it continues to beep.
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Hello, I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Do you still need help with this?
If so, I will try to locate some information on this for you.
Thanks Rob