John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Our Maytag washing machine just quit today. It is less than

Customer Question

Our Maytag washing machine just quit today. It is less than a year old. It stopped during the rise cycle, right before the spin. I was able to get the water to drain out, and started it up again. I has again quit and now will not work at all or drain the water and soap out. I have tried to unplug and replug but that is not working. Also nothing happens when I push the button except the green light will come on for fill and even red light will come on to lock lid, but nothing else happens. HELP....
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Hello, I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Do you still need help with this?
If so, I will try to locate some information on this for you.
Thanks Rob
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, i didnt received no any answer from you guys so I had to hire someone to fix it. I would like a refund on my $37. How do I go about this?
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Hi
All you need to do is contact custmer services and they will sort this for you
Thanks
Rob