Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. working for a major domestic appliance company. Numerous training programs with cities, guilds and major manufacturers.
14831508

Miele CVA 4066 stuck on last step in descaling and house full

Customer Question

Miele CVA 4066 stuck on last step in descaling and house full of guests, HELP!!
tried some suggestions and have now pulled out plug. Will leave out for one hour and see. Any other suggestions?
drip tray fully dry and reinserted, brew unit cleaned, etc. When I turned on and off inside door it starts to rinse and then tells me to fill water (it is plumbed and should have been automatically set back to plumbed since it had finished the descaling.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Hello, I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Do you still need help with this?
If so, I will try to locate some information on this for you.
Thanks Rob
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was hoping for an answer yesterday with all my company, but leaving it unplugged over night did the trick. I got up early before my company and was able to finish the descaling process. My company left with plenty of coffee. It is now working well so I will contact Miele tomorrow and see if I can prevent this in the future.
Ann
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ann
Glad to hear all is well.
Sorry that no one else was able to respond to you yesterday
I replied as soon as I was online
All the best
Rob
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can't really rate anyone since I fixed the problem before anyone got back due to the July Forth Holiday. Do not need services.
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Completely understand
Please ignore the automated emails that are coming from the site, they are not sent by me!!
Thanks
Rob