John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I just bought a new(supposedly)Maytag Bravos XL, and the agitation

Customer Question

I just bought a new(supposedly)Maytag Bravos XL, and the agitation normal cycle is retarded. The tub turns slowly during the fill portion and never agitates except for the bottom turnstile turning slowly back and forth. The tub turns slowly during filling operation. The water softener that I introduced before I began was still sitting on top of the clothes at the end of the wash portion. My question is merely, What kind of a powerwash cycle is that it didn't more the clothes at all as advertized
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Hello, I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Do you still need help with this?
If so, I will try to locate some information on this for you.
Thanks Rob