Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. working for a major domestic appliance company. Numerous training programs with cities, guilds and major manufacturers.
14831508

I pressed a self clean option on my gas oven. It filled the

Customer Question

I pressed a self clean option on my gas oven. It filled the whole house with fumes and I want to turn it off. I pressed cancel, and the door lock button is still on and it seems like it is getting hotter??? Help
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Im so sorry that no one else has responded to you.
Apologies for my delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?
Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.
The door wont releas untill the temperature has reduced, as a safety feature
If you are still having problems, please let me have the make and model number
Thanks
Rob