Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. working for a major domestic appliance company. Numerous training programs with cities, guilds and major manufacturers.
14831508

My washer is leaking water in the middle of the side panel.

Customer Question

My washer is leaking water in the middle of the side panel. I had a plumber couldn't find problem, said filter was clean and he drained water. rhoda
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
we limited the detergent but we are using oxi???-can't spell (the whitener for extra cleaning). I was putting mine to the right of the liquid detergent but my son is putting it in the washer and adding his clothes on top..
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Im so sorry that no one else has responded to you.
Apologies for my delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?
Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.
This could be a leaking drain pump
Can you tell me how much water it leaks?
Also, at what point in the wash does it leak and where does the water appear? (front, back, left , right etc)
Thanks
Rob