John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Dacor DW0275 warming drawer. No power. Looking at high

Customer Question

Hi - Dacor DW0275 warming drawer. No power. Looking at high tamp rest switch - it's loose an pushing it does nothing. No continuity between connectors, which I believe is supposed to be NO (not NC).
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Hello, I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Do you still need help with this?
If so, I will try to locate some information on this for you.
Thanks Rob
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes, no clue what's wrong. The high temp reset switch is normally closed ... and it is - good continuity across the contacts. I believe that leaves the thermostat. Resistance does not change across blue and white wires when thermostat turned.Thanks.
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Hi
I have put a call out for the schematics of this machine
While Im waiting Ill opt out.
This means that if someone else has this information, they will respond to you directly.
In the meantime, please DO NOT rate or respond to this question, as this will lock your question
Thanks
Rob
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Guys - going on a week. Am I going to get some help with this, or do I get my $28 back ? If it's a schematic you need, it's on top of the unit - I can take a picture and send it to you.Jamie