Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Just. Bought a house with a Samsung refrigerator and the inside temp is regestering 70 and

Customer Question

Just. Bought a house with a Samsung refrigerator and the inside temp is regestering 70 and it's dinging like crazy
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The dinging is, of course, a temperature alarm. It may be an air flow issue or a sealed system problem if the compressor is running. Is the compressor running? Is the freezer cooling okay? Can you hear a fan running in the freezer and fresh food section section? Can you see any frost on the back wall inside the freezer or fresh food section?