Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a GE washer/dryer stacked unit. The washer won't turn on at all, but the drye

Customer Question

I have a GE washer/dryer stacked unit. The washer won't turn on at all, but the dryer will. No lights or anything appear on the washer/dryer when turning the knob or pressing the start button. They use the same power source, so what could be the problem and more importantly, how do I fix it?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If the control is totally dead on the washing machine, it has probably failed and will need to be replaced. May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?