Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a jenn-air slide-in model stove, and just bought two

Customer Question

I have a jenn-air slide-in model stove, and just bought two new coil cartridges. The larger burners in each cartridge are working, but both the small burners are only warming up a tiny, tiny bit. On the left side, the old cartridge's burner was still working, so I know it's not the stove that's the problem. What's wrong?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The pins on the cartridges are probably not correct for your model. What are the part numbers of the cartridges you bought? May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information? The model is down by the grease jar if it is older and behind the lower panel if newer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've looked in both places, but there is another place I can look when my son comes over - A schematic shows the model number can also be along the right side near the bottom, or on the back of the stove. Will be back in touch when he is able to pull the stove out.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Sounds good, thank you!