Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

We have an older model commercial Wolf range. Model C34S4.

Customer Question

We have an older model commercial Wolf range. Model C34S4. We recently remodeled our kitchen and relocated the stove. The oven initially worked fine, but 3 weeks ago the pilot went out and it does not act like it is getting any gas. We can relight the
pilot, but oven will not start when you turn on the gas. Is this an ignitor? If so, where can I find a part? We live in a rural area a long way from any "certified" wolf range technician. Best if we can fix this ourselves.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! There is no igniter if there is a pilot light. If the pilot gets bigger when you turn the oven on, then the issue is with the oven thermocouple or valve. If the pilot does not get bigger when you turn the oven on, the thermostat is likely faulty. What does the pilot do when you turn the oven on?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The pilot does nothing when we turn up the gas to the oven. With this being an older model, can we still find replacement parts?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
The model you posted is not showing. The link below will take you to the parts lists for Wolf products. CLICK HERE