Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have amodel SHE3ARF2VC and i'm getting an E01 lite on display

Customer Question

i have amodel SHE3ARF2VC and i'm getting an E01 lite on display panel. i unplug it for 4 hrs & replugged-no luck. We had a close lightning strike last nite that shut off power and damaged AC system. Can u help?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The E1 error means that the main control module, the one mounted in the base of the machine, is faulty. It was likely damaged by the lightning, too. The control is shown as number 510 in the diagram at the link below. It is in the right rear corner of the machine base. CLICK HERE The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY! Control Module <----- CLICK HERE FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!