John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a Kenmore Dryer model# ***** I bought a new timer

Customer Question

I have a Kenmore Dryer model# ***** I bought a new timer and am not positive that I got all of the wires in the right place on the new timer. Can I get a diagram of the wiring or is it ok to test, or is there a chance I could do damage to the dryer? Please tell me what to do.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello from JA My name is***** will be glad to assist you today. I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 34 Years, and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 60,000 phone and internet repairs under my belt. Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ? open the dryer door the full model number is ***** the face frame and will look like this 123 .(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
110.66722694
the terminals on the rear of the timer are color coded.and I have to assume this is an older dryer ,because the manufacture no longer has the tech sheet on file in their data base,
ok I finally found a wire diagram Bk is black,Bu is blue v is violetTm is black lead to the timer motor on the timerT is tanWR is white with red tracerWB is white with black tracerOR is orangeR is red