Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a accubake SF362LXSQ0 WHEN I RUN THE BAKE IT LIGHTS THE BURNER BUT KEEPS CLICKING 4

Customer Question

I have a accubake SF362LXSQ0 WHEN I RUN THE BAKE IT LIGHTS THE BURNER BUT KEEPS CLICKING 4 TIME THEN THE BURNER SHUTS OFF. I did relapse the igniter and that worked at first but now it is doing it again is there another reason this would happen? broiler and burners all work fine.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
This issue means that the oven doesn't think the burner is igniting even though it is. Make sure the flame is actually touching the burner igniter because this is how the oven determines that the gas has been ignited. If that checks good, you're looking at a bad wire connection between the spark module and the igniter tip, or just a bad spark module itself since you already replace the igniter. If you follow the wire and you see no damage to the wire up the back of the dryer, replace the spark module also known as the DSI board. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?