Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. working for a major domestic appliance company. Numerous training programs with cities, guilds and major manufacturers.
14831508

I have an ifffintydryer when turn it off after about 30minits

Customer Question

I have an ifffintydryer when turn it off after about 30minits the lights come on and it shows 50
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Im so sorry that no one else has responded to you.
Apologies for my delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?
Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.
Does this show up as an error code or is it showing 50 minutes?
Will the machine still continue to work at this point?
Lastly, can you recheck the model number as that one is not listed?
Thanks
Rob
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
#1 no 50 min.Of dry time the mach works fine #2 yes # 3 yes this the model number
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Hi
I have put a call out for the schematics of this machine
While Im waiting Ill opt out.
This means that if someone else has this information, they will respond to you directly.
In the meantime, please DO NOT rate or respond to this question, as this will lock your question
Thanks
Rob
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
last nite I pressed and held pause/cancel buttonsfor about 10 sec it stay off all nite