Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a frigidaire gallery side by side. had a power surge

Customer Question

I have a frigidaire gallery side by side. had a power surge about a week ago. the freezer control on the outside of the door is not working. the freezer temp varies up and down. the control for the refrigerator works ok
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I would first try a power cycle, unplugging the unit for at least 2 hours. If the issue remains, the main control was likely damaged during the power surge. That control is actually mounted under the cabinet in the very front of the machine in a plastic box.
The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!
http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Main-Control-Board/5303918498/1795214?rcaid=1000054