Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a new Nx641 3-way refrigerator. I was installed in a

Customer Question

I have a new Nx641 3-way refrigerator. I was installed in a camper with the same size and brand refrigerator in it. After installation it did not cool (24 hours) and all checked out OK with no alarms, I removed the refrigerator and checked all air clearances and vents. It is re-installed but still dose not cool. The unit was shipped FedEx and the box was in good shape. Any ideas on what to try next?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If it is not cooling at all in any mode, the issue is likely with the cooling unit. It probably developed a leak. Any odors that seemed odd when it was removed from the box?