John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have an AC in-window unit in need of repair. It

Customer Question

Hello-
I have an AC in-window unit in need of repair. It is a Frigidaire Model # ***** 155R1A purchased in 2010 and used infrequently. It is running and blows air but the air is not cool enough. I hope to have a technician visit to repair since the unit is heavy. Please advise your availability and estimated cost ASAP. Thank you.
***********
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Gina-Moderator replied 1 year ago.
Hi:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, as JustAnswer Experts do not do physical repairs.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry Gina. I thought this was a specific site for this appliance. MY apologies. I trust i will not be charged?
Hello:
No apology necessary. I'm sorry for the confusion :)
I will reverse any charge immediately.
No need to reply, I'll close this thread down now.
Thanks so much and good luck with your AC.
Gina