John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

My Kitchenaid refrigerator freezer light switch is not working.How

Customer Question

My Kitchenaid refrigerator freezer light switch is not working.How do I replace it.Could I do it myself.I left the freezer door open and ice formed and it broke the swivel of the switch..The freezer is on the bottom
Submitted: 1 year ago via ApplianceRepair.Net.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello from JA My name is***** will be glad to assist you today. I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 34 Years, and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 60,000 phone and internet repairs under my belt. Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ? And which switch is the issue the refrigerator section or the freezer section? you seem to be leaning toward the freezer section but want to make sure due to your first line of your post.( My Kitchenaid refrigerator freezer light switch is not working)