Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. working for a major domestic appliance company. Numerous training programs with cities, guilds and major manufacturers.
14831508

My portable ac won't stop leaking water out the bottom. It

Customer Question

My portable ac won't stop leaking water out the bottom. It comes out the built in drain hole or right out of the corners at the bottom. I had tipped it and let it drain. It runs for about 15 Mins before it starts leaking again. It is a Kenmore C120. I have also cleaned t hr e air intake filter at the back
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Im so sorry that no one else has responded to you.
Apologies for my delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?
Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.
This sounds like the base container has a crack or a hole.
Look closely and see if you can see anything
How old is the unit?
Thanks
Rob
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well there are no cracks. And I don't think I want further "assistance". The site says help in minutes and that no charges to your card unless you are satisfied. I enter my cc info and wait twelve hours. Then I get an email saying I was charged for an answer when I didn't get an answer. This is completely misleading advertising. I will not use this service again and I will not recommend it to anyone. I will also put a stop payment on the transaction. Probably not directly your fault rob, but you hitched to this sites wagon
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Hi
I understand your frustration re the delay.
However, as soon as I was online I responded to you
All deposits paid are refundable !!
Please contact customer services who will sort this for you
Thanks
Rob