Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Maytag microwave Model # ***** Serial #16463889NT Has

Customer Question

Maytag microwave Model # ***** Serial #16463889NT
Has a turntable that moves from side to side....after heating food and closing the door...the next time the door is opened the turntable starts to move side to side while the door is open!
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.This means that either one of your door switches are starting to fail or the display board board is bad and will need to be replaced. you will need to take the microwave apart to access the door switches. Below is a link to a video on how to test the door switches. Access is probably different, but that's not the point. The point is to show you how to test the switches. Either replace the faulty switch, or replace the control board if all the switches check good.CLICK HERE for video We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.