Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Water outlet valve has broken, can no longer make water tight

Customer Question

Water outlet valve has broken, can no longer make water tight connection with outlet hose.
Result is water leakage.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
It sounds like you just need to order and replace the water valve to fix this issue if the hose itself isn't damaged. Below is a link to the valve on the back of your washer itself that you'd need to order and replace for your model. CLICK HERE for valve Now if you're talking about the valve on your house breaking, you may need a plumber to come out to replace that. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.