Whrlp Master Tech
Whrlp Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician
Experience:  30 years Appliance Field 15 yr with Whirlpool Corp. 9 yrs Whirlpool Technical Assistance Line
16832328

My dishes are coming out greasy. i use a finish jet dry.

Customer Question

my dishes are coming out greasy. i use a finish jet dry. i also use finish liquid gels. i used to use the power ball but then all of the ball wasn't being absorbed. what should i do?
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
where are you? i paid the money and nothing
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello from JA My name is***** will be glad to assist you today. I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 34 Years, and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 60,000 phone and internet repairs under my belt. Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ? Do you run the hot water at the closest sink before running the dishwasher?Have you ever used a dishwasher cleaner in the unit ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the unit is running now but i will try to get the number. give me minute. and yes we run the hot water first and yes i have cleaned the unit at least twice recently
just open the door and get the number then close the door and press start
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
model number is *****
ok what options do you use if any ?and what is your hot water temperature out of the sink ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is running light china now or generally i use normal.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i don't know the hot water temp but i can tell you it is hot. we run the water to hot before we start the machine and we have and we no longer have a hot water heater we have one of those on the wall systems that gives us continuous hot water.
Ok light china and normal are cycles not options .do you use any of the water heating options?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you mean oike energy dry or sani scrub
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
oops you mean sani rinse? do i have to push those buttons everytime?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you there?
yes in order for you to have the dishwasher heat the water you need to press the options button every time you use the unit or is will not heat the water to desolve the detergent or the grease from the food left on the dishes.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
okay thank you..
ok so use a cleaner to get rid of any access grease in the unit use say a normal cycle and at least one water heating option.and if you have any questions just reply back to me.