John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a Dometic model RM2652.

Customer Question

I have a Dometic model RM2652. The burner lights, after a few minutes/seconds I hear a click in the area of the control box followed by the fuel valve closing and the burner going out. could this be caused by a replaceable relay in the power module, or the Reigniter.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Hello, I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Do you still need help with this?
If so, I will try to locate some information on this for you.
Thanks Rob
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is a dometic refer in a 2000 wildwood camper.I'm floored that after $45.00 and several days you would ask if I still need help. Yes I've been checking every day to see your answer. I want my free trial canceled and I don't want any more charges against my credit card.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The unit is a Dometic gas/electric refrigerator Model # ***** Serial #90703923 in a 2000 wildwood camper. If you need more info let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When am I going to get an answer to my question??
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This page states that the question is closed. I have never received any kind of an answer to my question. I want my $45.00 deposit credited back to my credit card.