Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Kenmore Elite side by side refrigerator that has been

Customer Question

I have a Kenmore Elite side by side refrigerator that has been beeping intermittently for a while. The beeping has become continuous lately and the temperature will not hold at recommended levels.
I have read that it may be the control board, but I am unclear as to how to access it.
The model # ***** *****
I also notice an ever so slight warping at the bottom of the door. I don know if there is a way to adjust the door. When I push hard at the bottom by closure, the top of each door does not sit flush.
I appreciate any advice.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The beeping is probably due to the high temperatures. The leakage at the door may be allowing air to enter and cause frosting, blocking air flow. Can you hear a fan running in the freezer section? Can you see any frost on the back wall inside the freezer?