Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a miele coffee system CVA 4066. The information/program

Customer Question

I have a miele coffee system CVA 4066. The information/program window keeps saying close the ground coffee chute. I have the manual and continue to do the same thing everytime I clean the system. The time this pops up : i close the ground coffee chute
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! It is likely that the switch that recognizes the chute being closed is faulty or is not being actuated. Is the machine clean and all excess grounds clear?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes, I had cleaned the entire inside of the machine and was finished. I shut the power off to the machine many times to see if the machine would reset and that message kept coming up. I have cleaned this machine many times and this is the first time that message has ever come up.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Okay, so the switch is probably faulty. These machines are very complex and not easy to service. Are you comfortable servicing this yourself? I can send you the service manual but there is a great deal of disassembly and things that can be problematic once you get into the machine.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes, I am comfortable servicing this myself and would like the manual. Can I purchase the part from you?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
The service manual is available below. CLICK HERE Parts may only be sourced from Miele. Their number is ***** or 1-88-529-8790.