Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have an lg stove and the oven does not work. The code is

Customer Question

I have an lg stove and the oven does not work. The code is f7
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
F7 means that the display relay control board or "EOC" doesn't think that the oven is getting 240 volts or your oven sensor is faulty. If you're sure you have a good power supply to the oven, then you'll need to test the oven sensor inside the oven. Open the door and remove the 3-4" long thin metal rod attached to the back wall. There are 2 screws holding the sensor on that you can remove and then pull the sensor forward until you can disconnect it. With a multimeter, check the resistance of the sensor at room temperature and it should be about 1080 ohms. If it's not, replace the sensor, otherwise you need to order and replace the display board because it's not detecting the voltage properly. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?