Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Factory Trained CFC Technician
13570846

I have an Epicure 48" Dual Fuel Range Model ERSD 48LP. The

Customer Question

I have an Epicure 48" Dual Fuel Range Model ERSD 48LP. The display is not working and oven will not turn on but cook top works fine. What is wrong?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Medic replied 1 year ago.
Hi, that would normally indicate a shorted clock. This model has a relay board that controls power to the compoennts and a display/clock. The display/clock control is the one that's shorted. The repair on average is around $400. If you do not fix it, have an authorized repair center fix it. We work on the honor system here at Just Answers. Were not credited for our work until you rate our answers positively. After you rate our answers positively the question does not close. You can come back and ask follow up questions for no additional charge. Thank you
Flip the breaker off for 2-3 minutes. That will sometimes reset the controls. It doesn't always reset it but it's worth a shot. We work on the honor system here at Just Answers. Were not credited for our work until you rate our answers positively. After you rate our answers positively the question does not close. You can come back and ask follow up questions for no additional charge. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What is the part number for what you feel is shorted out?
If I was headed out right now, I would have part number 62680 on the truck. You can get it from any local authorized parts house or from the link below. http://www.repairclinic.com/Shop-For-Parts/a13b7i2831d867461/Model-ERSD48-Dacor-Range-Stove-Oven-Oven-Control-Board-Parts We work on the honor system here at Just Answers. Were not credited for our work until you rate our answers positively. After you rate our answers positively the question does not close. You can come back and ask follow up questions for no additional charge. Thank you