Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. working for a major domestic appliance company. Numerous training programs with cities, guilds and major manufacturers.
14831508

While in Japan we were given a gift of a Toshiba Rice Cooker

Customer Question

While in Japan we were given a gift of a Toshiba Rice Cooker RC-6XH. Now in California we haven't been able to get it to work. As the instructions are in Japanese I haven't been able to help her.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Im so sorry that no one else has responded to you.
Apologies for my delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?
Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.
A lot of these rice cookers are only made for the Asian market so manuals are not in English.
However, if your machine has two large buttons, one on either side and six smaller buttons underneath, I have a manusl which will help you
Let me know
Thanks
Rob