Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. working for a major domestic appliance company. Numerous training programs with cities, guilds and major manufacturers.
14831508

I've got a Miele G 4205 dishwasher. Today, I accidentally

Customer Question

Hi. I've got a Miele G 4205 dishwasher. Today, I accidentally put something with dish soap on it into the dishwasher, which resulted in lot of suds leaking out of the dishwasher. I turned it off, took out the dishes and all of the water by hand, and dried the inside. When I tried to turn the dishwasher back on, it would not function. I could hear it come on and hum quietly for a while but the "clean, dry, and end" buttons on the front flash yellow together, and the washer then shuts itself off after a few minutes. I tried turning the washer on and off. I've tried unplugging it and plugging it back in. I've tried resetting to the factory default settings. Nothing has worked, and I'm thinking I've got to call the repair folks at the place I bought the dishwasher and have a repair guy come out and have a look. Is there anything else I can try?
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't want any free memberships that are being offered to me. I would just like an answer to the question I asked.
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Im so sorry that no one else has responded to you.
Apologies for my delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?
Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.
This sounds like its flooded
Does the noise continue even if you open the door?
Are you able to pull the unit out rom under the counter?
Thanks
Rob
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Rob, I was able to fix the problem on my own, believe it or not. So I'm good to go. Any chance I can not be charged the $23? I paid the $5 deposit and I'm fine with that, but I hope I won't be charged the $23 since I was able to solve the problem on my own. Please let me know about this. Thank you very much. Carla
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Hi Carla
Thanks for letting me know , glad its all sorted
Please contact customer services who have access to all deposits etc
All the best
Rob