John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a Kenmore Smartwash HE4t washing machine. The problem

Customer Question

I have a Kenmore Smartwash HE4t washing machine. The problem I am having is, when I press the desired cycle the machine will not start. Everything seem to be lit up correctly but nothing happens. I have replaced the main electrical box inside, the front push button panel and also the door lock. When I run the diagnostic mode the machine hangs at C05 until I push the Option button again to get it to go to the next cycle, which it will do and finish the diagnostic procedure
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Hello, I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Do you still need help with this?
If so, I will try to locate some information on this for you.
Thanks Rob
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I still need help
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Hi
I have put a call out for the schematics of this machine
While Im waiting Ill opt out.
This means that if someone else has this information, they will respond to you directly.
In the meantime, please DO NOT rate or respond to this question, as this will lock your question
Thanks
Rob