John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Everything was fine then we lost power for three days all

Customer Question

Everything was fine then we lost power for three days all the food went bad power came back up no food in fridge walls got hot read about heating strips figured ok My Samsung refrigerated mode lrs2630sh was hot I could smell burning removed back panel compressed too hot to touch fan had stopped loosened it up sprayed with wd 40 now turns very slowly I mean 20 seconds to make a full revolution have a fan on the compresser but am running the fridge should I shut it down and call a tech to come over or leave the Dan on it and let it run and call a tech also is wd40 enough of a loosening oil and where do I spray the front by the compresser or the back by the coils
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Hello, I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Do you still need help with this?
If so, I will try to locate some information on this for you.
Thanks Rob