Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. working for a major domestic appliance company. Numerous training programs with cities, guilds and major manufacturers.
14831508

My bosch dishwater started well but did not progress past 17

Customer Question

My bosch dishwater started well but did not progress past 17 minutes remaining. Now it starts on 31 and does not progress past 30 minutes to go.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Im so sorry that no one else has responded to you.
Apologies for my delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?
Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.
This could be a heating issue
When it gets stuck in the wash cycle, leave it for about 15 minutes, then open the door and tell me if the water is hot.
If you use the rinse only cycle, does it complete this correctly?
Thanks
Rob
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Rob, when I turn the machine on, I don't get any water, eg when I put it on 35 deg, the timer goes to 31 after 2 seconds, then drops to 30 and stays there. No water appears. Rods peter
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Rob, Also, when I press the start button, 50deg and 35deg buttons at the same time on the dishwasher, '22' appears on the timer. When I then press the 50 deg and 35 deg buttons, '5' appears. Rgds Peter
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Hi
I have put a call out for the schematics of this machine
While Im waiting Ill opt out.
This means that if someone else has this information, they will respond to you directly.
In the meantime, please DO NOT rate or respond to this question, as this will lock your question
Thanks
Rob