John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Our side by side refrigerator is leaking water down the back

Customer Question

Our side by side refrigerator is leaking water down the back panel into a pool under our bottom drawer. We have turned off the water (ice maker) but it continues to flow. We are going out of town for a week and we're not sure if we should turn off the unit & if that also turns off the freezer. The coils at the bottom of the freezer were full of dust from a remodel project we just did & I cleaned them thoroughly. I'm not sure if that was the problem or not. Thanks for your help.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Hello, I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Do you still need help with this?
If so, I will try to locate some information on this for you.
Thanks Rob