Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Kenmore he2 plus error code f30. what is it. washer turns on then just clicks and will not

Customer Question

Kenmore he2 plus error code f30. what is it. washer turns on then just clicks and will not start cycle. no water runs in.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! That error indicates an issue with the dispenser system. The clicking is likely from the motor or linkage. Most often times, the motor needs to be replaced. May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
110.47512601
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thank you! Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
If you can verify that the plastic components of the dispenser linkage (numbers 6, 7 & 11), are intact, I would recommend you replace the motor (number 8). The parts breakdown is at the link below. CLICK HERE The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY! Dispenser Motor <----- CLICK HERE FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY! Dispenser Motor <----- CLICK HERE FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!